Oasis500 is the leading seed investment company and business accelerator in the Tech and Creative Industry spaces, in Jordan and the region. Oasis500 enable great entrepreneurs to transform their viable ideas or creative talents into scalable businesses. That includes finding those entrepreneurs, investing in their startups, bridging their know-how gap, and eventually helping them get follow-on funding. In the process, Oasis500 have become one of the most influential players in advancing the entrepreneurship and innovation ecosystem in Jordan and the MENA region in general.
3. Roya TV
a private Jordanian TV, was launched on January 1, 2011. It is part of Al-Sayegh Group. Ro'ya announced its vision as being an institution that is based on establishing a quality media platform with modern content that lives up to the expectations of Arab audience in the 21st century. The station broadcasts a wide range of programs, including news, talk shows, documentaries and entertainment shows.
- Int@j – Blue Ocean: http://www.intaj.net/
- JOHUD: http://www.johud.org.jo
- MEDEF: http://eng.medef.com/
BIG Steering committee
- Mr. Faisal Hakki – Oasis500 CEO
- Mr. Fares M. Sayegh – Roya TV General manager
- Mr. Jerome Henique - Orange Jordan CEO
- Mr. Sami Smeirat - Orange Jordan Enterprise BU CEO – Orange VP
- Mr. Antoine Drevon – Value Creation & Base Management Director
If you wish to scale your business to the next level, BIG Season 4 powered by Orange has just started so apply now! Check out BIG value proposition to get information on all the benefits startups we support enjoy!
WELCOME TO Orange Live Chat. Chat Service Allows you to communicate with our Advisors in order to get help if you want to chat please click " Start Chatting ".