Terms and Conditions for Orange Web Chat.
Welcome to Orange chat Service, Please read these terms and conditions carefully (the "Terms")
2.1-By visiting and using our Site, you represent that you have the legal capacity and competence to enter into the terms, conditions, representations and warranties set forth in the Terms;
2.2-You hereby accept the Terms set forth below and you are legally bound to abide by the terms and conditions hereunder.
3.1-Whenever you provide information on our Site, you agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information and (b) maintain and promptly update such information to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is, or we have reasonable grounds to suspect that the information is, untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Orange may without notice suspend or terminate your access to our Site and refuse any and all current or future use of our Site.
3.2- You will be asked to fill in the registration form at [www.Orange.jo] chat service form in order to be able to use the service.
3.3- The security of your personally identifying information is important to us. While there is no such thing as "perfect security" on the Internet, we will take reasonable steps to help ensure the safety of your personally identifying information. However, you understand and agree that such steps do not guarantee that use of the Site is invulnerable to all security breaches, and that Orange makes no warranty, guarantee, or representation that use of any of our Site is protected from viruses, security threats or other vulnerabilities.
6. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHT
6.1. Copyright All Content of the Site (including but not limited to: text, logos, images, graphics, audio clips, buttons, icons, digital, downloads, software, data compilation) all Content of Orange and/or its suppliers/third parties, the compilation of all Content on the Site, all software used on the Site, and software suppliers are an exclusive property of Orange and governed by the Jordanian copyright law and the international copyright laws and applicable conventions.
6.2. Trademarks Orange and other marks mentioned on the Site are all registered trademarks of Orange in Jordan and other countries. Other Orange graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names are trademarks of Orange, or its subsidiaries. Orange's trademarks are not to be reproduced (a) in any media without the written authorization of Orange, or (b) in any way that is likely to cause confusion to the customers, or (c) in any way that could disparage or discredit us. You shall not use it in or as part of your own trademarks.
7. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
7.1. The Site is provided on "as is" and "as available" basis. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the Site. You expressly agree that your use of the Site is at your sole risk. To the maximum extent permissible by any applicable law, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied.
7.2. Orange does not warrant that the Site including the servers and e-mails are free of viruses or other harmful components. We will not be liable for any damages of any kind whatsoever arising from or in connection with the use of this Site, including, without limitations; direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
7.3. Moreover, we shall not be liable for any loss of use, profits or data or any indirect, special or consequential damages or losses, whether such losses or damages arise in contract, negligence, tort or any other legal theory including without limitation to the foregoing any losses in relation to:10.3.1- your use of, reliance upon or inability to use our Content or any information contained in any materials on the Site;10.3.2- the deletion with or without notice or cause of any of your data or information stored on the Site or your account;10.3.3- any loss of your data or material resulting from delays, non-deliveries, missed deliveries, service interruptions or a failure, suspension or withdrawal of all or part of the Products and Services at any time;
8. SERVICES INFORMATION Orange does not warrant that information, graphic depictions, Products and Services descriptions or other Content of the Site is accurate, complete, reliable, updated, current, or error-free. Despite our efforts, it is possible that the Products and Services description may contain any inaccuracy. In the event Orange determines that a Service contains an inaccurate description, Orange reserves the right to take any action it deems reasonable and
necessary, in its sole discretion, to rectify the error, including without limitation canceling your request. Orange may make improvements or changes to any of Site Content, information, Products and Services, or programs described on the Site at any time without notice. You agree to notify Orange immediately if you become aware of descriptive errors or inconsistencies with any of the Services you subscribe to through the Site and comply with any corrective action taken by Orange.
10. APPLICABLE LAW By visiting the Site, you hereby acknowledge that the laws of Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, shall govern these Terms and any dispute that may arise in respect of the same without regard to principles of conflict of laws, and any dispute shall be referred to the exclusive jurisdiction of Amman Center Courts, Jordan.
11. CHANGES TO THE TERMS OR SITE Orange may change or modify the Terms from time-to-time without notice other than posting the amended Terms on the Site. The amended Terms will automatically be effective when posted on our Site. Your continued use of our Site after any changes in these Terms shall constitute your consent to such changes. Orange reserves the right to change, modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Site (or any portion thereof), including any and all Content, at any time without notice. You agree that Orange shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Site (or any portion thereof).
12.1. Orange's failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of these Terms shall be deemed unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from the Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
12.2. Neither the course of conduct and/or course of dealing between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any provision of this Agreement.
12.3. Orange may assign its rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time without notice. Your rights and duties under these Terms are not assignable by you without written consent of Orange.
12.4. These Terms do not provide any third party with a remedy, claim, or right of reimbursement
12.5 We expect conversations to follow the rules of polite discourse and we ask that participants treat each other, as well as our Team Members, with respect. We may end any chat session that we deem to be:
* Profane, obscene, inappropriate, disruptive or unrelated.
* Indecent, sexually explicit or pornographic material of any kind - including masked profanity, where symbols, initials, intentional misspellings or other characters are used to suggest profane language.
* Threats; personal attacks; abusive, defamatory, derogatory, or inflammatory language; or stalking or harassment of any individual, entity or organization.
* Discriminatory comments that contain hateful speech of any kind regarding age, gender, race, religion, nationality, sexual orientation or disability.
* False, inaccurate, libelous or otherwise misleading in any way.
* Spam, commercial or containing or linking to any kind of virus, malware, spyware, or similar program that could cause harm to a user's computer.
For the benefit of healthy discussion, we ask that chat should remain on topic. This means that comments should relate to the topic that is being discussed within that chat session.